Friday, August 29, 2008
California
So we have moved to Cali and absolutely love the town of Davis. Chris is working in a research lab in Sacramento (15 minute commute) until classes start up end of September. He rides his bike to the shuttle and it takes him to Sacramento and back--he's getting in great shape! Little BAiley is not so little anymore. Her and I hang out everyday swimming in the apartment complex pool, going on walks, or downtown, and lots of shopping! There are so many things to do here with Sacramento right close. WE went to the coast last weekend and had a blast and we're hoping to go to San Francisco here next month. Everything is within an hour and a half--the coast, Lake Tahoe, San Fran--it's a great location. We love our ward and the apartment and especially the town. There are lots of trees and bike paths, parks, and farmer's markets, etc. I have started my application to attend Davis for next fall and finish a BS in music. Thanks to my wonderful grandparents, I have a beautiful ebony piano and I just started teaching lessons to some kids in the ward. It has been so fun and it brings in a little extra cash as well. WEll that's all for now--we'll keep ya updated! Have a great day! :) --The Cunninghams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
we'd love to see pics of Bailey!
glad you're finding yourself at home in CA.
We're probably doing a Portland to Sacramento trip next summer :)
yay for a blog! It sounds liks you guys are doing great in Califonia! And how fun...you are doing piano lessons! It's fun to see what's going on in your lives. here is our blog...www.ajgerber.blogspot.com
Dev, nice work on the blogging!! I love it! It seems I'm going to need to start blogging as well. I'll be calling you if I can't figure out how to get started! But it looks awesome!
Post a Comment