Monday, September 29, 2008
Pictures Coming Soon!
So I know we haven't posted any recent pictures, but our computer is acting up and they won't download:( But I promise I'll post some as soon as we figure this whole thing out! Bailey is growing up so fast and trying so hard to crawl and ends up getting frustrated and mad that she can't! We've been keeping busy with her and Chris has started classes and is really enjoying being in school again. I'm enjoying teaching piano lessons and may be getting a few more students! We still love it here in Davis and the weather is still HOT or pleasant--we're really looking forward to the mild winters here coming from Rexburg! Have a great day and hopefully we'll be posting some pictures soon! --Love The Cunninghams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Your blog looks so cute. I am an idiot and can't figure out how to get the cute scrapbooky looking ones. Sounds like you guys are doing well! And crawling--holy cow. Life is gonna get busy:) But in good news for us-Lon got a job! We are moving to North Carolina the end of next week! We are pretty excited.
Yeah for pictures coming soon! Thanks for your help..I finally got a cute background! I think I may change it, but i've got to get up the energy to change it again. =) I have a lot to learn and figure out!
Yeah for Dev the blogger. Amber wrote me and said you two had crossed over. I'm so glad i can keep i touch with you and your growing family. Can't wait for the pictures!!!
Hurry up and get your computer fixed so we can see all the cute pictures of Apple hill and all the other adventures!!! :)
Post a Comment