Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving in Oregon

We got to go home to Medford for Thanksgiving for the first time since we've been married! (It was always too long drive from rexburg--especially in the snowy weather). So it was nice to have a big thanksgiving feast with all the family there.


We also got to go to the Festival of Lights in Ashland. There was a big parade and then they lit up the whole downtown with Christmas lights and had santa there and we bought candied apples and hot chocolate. Here is Bailey and Grandpa Cunningham all bundled up together:)




Grandma and Bailey



(trying to escape)

Nanna and Bailey enjoying dinner and a show



Grandpa reading to Bailey

5 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go home, what a blessing it is to be with family during the Holidays. Hello, did you forget to mention that you guys just bought an awesome car to ride home in????? You have to post pictures, this is big!
Dev I love the picture of you and Chriss, super cute and I love your jacket!

KPackard said...

Devrey I feel like I haven't seen you in a super long time!...wow, I am totally calling you this week. I hope Bailey is well and I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving with your families!

Katy said...

I'm glad you went! It looks like Grandma & Grandpa love Bailey!
:)

Kevin and Keeli said...

Dev! Is this seriously your baby! Wow she is so big!!! Its crazy tht time goes by that fast. She's beautiful...

annie moffat karcher said...

Hey devrey, Bailey is sure growing up fast. she'll be a year old soon won't she. super cute.