Chris is studying his booty off for qualifying exams this weekend (and of course it's during labor day weekend...so we're not going anywhere fun!) and after he passes (because although he always stresses about failing he always ends up at the high end of the grading scale) he will have a master's degree and be going on to do his PhD research! We're really excited and happy for him. He works so hard and is still a great and fun father to bailey and a wonderful and helpful husband to me:)
I started school last week and have two classes this semester. I will be officially starting the music program next fall and will hopefully be done at the end of that next year if all goes as planned. I also got another piano student!! so although things are busy, I tend to like it that way! :) anyways, i'll let the pics do the talking about Bailey:)
Oh! and i just wanted to say how much i love and will miss my sweet friend Jo Lynn who just moved (although she only moved 15 minutes away...) but she's in another ward now and we probably won't get together as often...but we'll still get together at least! lol
This is a really funny video of Bailey "helping" dad fix the bike. She'll get into his tools and start pretending to work on the bike like dad and whenever chris would grunt or make a frustrated sound then she would do it too!!!
Mommy and Bailey
Mommy going to school and with my most recent acrylic painting (which I hated by the way and gave away to a friend!)
Bailey loves to play the piano...maybe she'll play one day:)
My most recent hairdo experiments:)
Park adventures--she loves all the dogs that are usually at the parks
This one's for Grampa Cunningham--she loves to carry around her State Farm bear:)

Sporting the sunglasses on a fine summer day:)

What toddler doesn't love to "drive" at this age??

Playing with her new hammer/peg set from Shalyce:) Thanks again Shalyce and Karter:) We miss you guys!




6 comments:
How did our babies get so big??? I swear they were little tiny helpless things just yesterday and now they are full fledged little people!! Cute hair-do's by the way :)
funny thing, emory watched the video with me on my lap and when chris grunted so did emory! hahah
I loved that video. That is so cute that she copies Chris' grunts! The second to last picture of Bailey looks just like you. She is so beautiful! We miss you guys too! We're hoping to get to Camilla's wedding so we can see you guys there. Love you!
Okay, I so love the nudist pianist!!! She is such a doll and I love the completed painting Devrey, it better be hung up next time I come over. :) It's so funny that Bailey helps Chris with the bike, Savannah does the same thing. How do you get her to sit still while you do her hair? Lately I have to do a ten second job on Sav's hair and then be done. Great job with the pony tails, super cute! Chris is in our prayers and like you said I'm sure he'll pass with flying colors. Can't wait to see you guys tonight and this weekend should be a blast, we've got to get you up on the wakeboard!
Oh and thank you so much for your kind words about me and I'm going to miss you tons, but we'll still see each other! :)
Super cute hair!! Glad the piano picture turned out :) LOL I'm praying especially for you guys to get well soon! UG! How'd they go????????? Oh, I can't wait to find out!! You're a sweet one Devrey. Call me if you need anything. By the way, my brother's an artist, and I used to hang his "throw-aways" on my wall. Oh, you artists... LOL!! It does look nice. Matches your decor too! Where do you take the class?
Post a Comment