Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Pictures

We just got Bailey's 18 month fall pictures back and were very pleased at how they turned out! Many thanks to Julia--the amazing and talented photographer! Bailey was not very cooperative, of course, and made it very difficult to get smiley shots. :) But overall, we were very pleased; and besides, being contemplative and sassy is kinda Bailey's personality--so the pictures really showed that! We were able to get a few family shots amongst Bailey's, but not very many. It's crazy to compare last Fall's pictures with this year's! Time flies and they really do grow up so fast.



We just got back from a family camping trip at Lake Tahoe! I got lots of pictures and will be posting them with details of the trip this next week!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Love the pic... I really like the last one with y'all on the bench!

jasonandjodie said...

Cute pictures and such a cute little girl. I can't believe how big she is and how fast time goes!

Hogg Family said...

LOVE the pictures Cunningham family! Sooo cute! And heck yes that Bailey is in nursery now, doesn't that rock!? Does she go ok or is it taking some getting used to?

Jo Lynn said...

She did a great job and my favorites are the one of you tickeling her and she's laughing!!! Love the one's of all three of you guys up against the trees. Can I get her e-mail? :) So cute, where did she take them at?

Jess said...

Hey Dev- awesome pics! Is the photgrapher local? I'm looking for one for Lukas... can you send me her info?
Thanks!!