David (my bro) married the beautiful Angie the weekend before and Bailey and I were able to fly out to SLC for the big weekend! It was a beautiful weddingand I had never seen the Salt Lake Temple--inside--before. Angie is such a sweet heart and was so brave to have come from Mexico not knowing anyone besides David and our family and not knowing English yet. It was fun to have all the four older siblings all married and together! Chris and I were married over 4 years ago, and then my older bro and two younger sisters were all married within the last 6 months--my poor mom; but at least she's done with weddings for awhile since my younger sisters are still in kindergarten and 7th grade.
Here are some pictures from the trip--although I didn't get very many...not included are pictures from David and Angie's wedding, the open house reception we had in Medford and lots of other fun things.
put your mouse on the picture for a caption:)
Bailey and Uncle Austin (Camilla's new husband from Thanksgiving:)
My little sister--Hope--the little ham
David and his new bride, Angie
Camilla slaving over the puzzle--we worked on it for days!
Daddy and Bailey reading books and playing:)
A few pictures of our family trip to Crater Lake to go snowshoeing. We were all bummed because the weather didn't allow us to get a good view of the lake this time--but we had fun playing in the snow and snowshoeing on the trail
bailey helping to vaccuum before the open house for David and Angie








1 comment:
Oh my gosh Dev, awesome pictures and wow snow shoeing??? So much fun, some parts of me miss the snow and then others....not so much! You guys are so cute and I'm so happy for your Brother and what a sweet girl he married. What a great break to be spent with family!!!!
Dev, I still can't believe our deals today!!! Thank you oh so much for helping me find that AMAZING book shelf!!!!! It was an awesome play date, successful for both us and the girls. I love you!
Post a Comment