Monday, January 25, 2010

Excuses

My excuses for not blogging:

1. I'm in school again this semester--8 credits

2. Added another piano student to my roster=9 total piano students, in three afternoons a week

3. Church stuff--mostly the new calling in the primary presidency

3. Bailey is taking shorter naps...

4. two words: POTTY TRAINING

But here are a few pics for those who keep bugging me to post:)


Friday Family Pizza Night!


With her new stool, anything is possible:)

Clean-up

Play-doh with her BFF--Eva:)

Sick Day

Thank goodness she still likes her crib!

Gotta start her young--like mommy like daughter

Wherever we go we have to bring baby...and baby's stroller...and baby's carseat..you get the idea...

7 comments:

Annie said...

tooo cute! Hope the potty training is going well. during Christmas break everything finially clicked for Sid finally.

Jo Lynn said...

Devrey I'm so so glad the new stool works out perfectly! Oh my gosh, her and Sav are just alike in having to take their strollers, babies and everything else along. Your Christmas morning looks similar to ours with the new baby crib, stroller, baby, high chair and everything else. ha ha Love all the pictures and how fun her and Ava can play together, so close in age! :)

Lovely post Dev, I'm impressed with all you manage in your weeks!

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

Devrey! Bailey is adorable! I can't believe how much she looks like you! She is growing up way too fast! I miss you guys! We love you tons! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon!

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

P.S. I love that your fridge says "fridge" on it! I was thinking about tagging stuff around our house the other day. And I love that she is painting! I can tell she is free-spirited just like her mommy! What a good mommy you are! I love you!

families are forever said...

I want to hear what she does with her new stool when you are not looking. lol

Rebecca said...

Awesome pictures of her with her baby!! I can't believe she's almost two! I remember not only the day she was born, but the minute she was born! I just realized I was the first person who held her besides the doctor! Wow...

chaela said...

Oh my word Bailey is so big! And cello, you have a blog?! sweet!