Sunday, January 2, 2011
November 2010
On Wednesday, November 17, 2010 my brother David passed away along with his flight instructor in a plane crash. He was attending UVU's flight program for his commercial pilot's license. I am not ready to post/blog about it. I just wanted this to be here for the record since this is my family journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I am so sorry to hear this!! That has to be so hard for you and you family! I hope you will find comfort during this tough time!
I think about you guys all the time, hang in there!
Dev you are one strong woman accomplishing so much, your family is in our prayers always and I know what you're going through and this is not an easy time and will not be easy for a long time to come, but He is there for you and your family and I know your brother will always be in your heart and in the hearts of your family! I love you so much Dev!!!
I love you Devrey! My heart is still aching as well. Hang in there!
Mom
Devery!!! I am so sorry! I will keep your family in my prayers. MUCH LOVE!!!
Post a Comment