Friday, September 12, 2008
Bailey "Head Tilt" Update
So we have been running around to different doctors and specialists--trying to find out why Bailey has a head tilt (she has had it since birth but just really noticed it a couple months ago). So far we have ruled out vision problem and a mental/developmental problem, but we have yet to discover the reason. She starts physical therapy this month and who knows how long she will have to go and if it will help. The doc says that she is growing and developing great (50th percentile for both height and weight) and is doing all the things she's supposed to at her age and more. So that puts our mind a little more at ease that it's not a neurological/spinal thing. We'll keep ya updated! Love --The Cunninghams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
YAY!!! i'm so glad that itis most likely not a neurological problem. I hope sh does ok with thephysical therapy! I love your page by the way. It's adorable! love you guys!
~Milla
I'm sure they will figure it out and that's great news to hear she's on track developmentally and physically! She is such an adorable little girl!
Devrey! I found your blog and I am SO EXCITED!!! Now I can "keep in touch" with you a little better... at least know what's going on in your life! Glad you are liking Cali...Bailey is so cute!
Post a Comment