Bailey and Dad at a Sacramento River Cats baseball game:) WE got "matching" baseball hats

California coast adventures! Bailey was so cute when she got to feel the sand on her toes.


Sitting up all by herself!



It's been a long day--time to crash!
Bailey loves to play in her Exer-saucer

WE went to the Sacramento Zoo and had a blast. Bailey loved to sit in her pack and see the animals...Chris looked very manly carrying her around, too!
3 comments:
You two are awesome, you have seen quite a bit for only being here for a couple months. I love your blog, it's so cute. Bailey's blessing dress is adorable and I think there is something so attractive with a buy wearing the baby carrier! I'm sorry I messed with the colors of the writing, let me know if you ever need help with your blog. :)
She's a cute chubby baby! Tay is running around so there really isn't any chub left on her. You have an adorable little girl.
Obviously gets her looks from her Grandma's side of the family!
I mean look at those chubby cheeks!!!!
LOL
Love Ya !!!
Uncle Al, Kelly, Caitlin and Travis
Post a Comment