Thursday, November 6, 2008

TAGGED!

I got tagged by Katy! And dangit it was so hard to come up with 7 random things about me because i'm always just focused on Bailey. But after pondering for a bit I realized how random and weird I actually am...especially after having a baby. So here they are...ENJOY!

1. I wouldn't call myself a crude person, but sometimes I LOVE to say things like, "I got up at the butt crack of dawn this morning" or "crap, where did bailey put my keys?" or even "her hott body really pisses me off"

2. I am a freak about random things..like when I am at home feeding bailey a meal, I have to match the spoon with the bowl and cup. (i know this is totally unnecessary, but i do anyways) like--her pastel green spoon can't go with the bright orange bowl. haha oh man..get a life dev...

3. i hate spiders..always have and always will

4. i am not an extreme shopper anymore (cause since marriage and a baby there has been no money to be a shopper) but i'm absolutely obsessed with GAP and OLD NAVY (baby clothes) clearance. They have the best clearance--especially if you wait long enough for the things you want. Ask Jo Lynn..I think I get something there like every week for Bailey and yet it's so cheap that how could I not?

5. (you'll love this one, amber) I've never told anyone this excpet amber, but i have secretly always wanted to go clubbing. I know that it's wrong or whatever and not something a sweet mormon mom should want to aspire to do but..i do! I got married at 18 and never got the chance! So chris promised me that someday we'll go together and get down and dirty. :)

6. I still wear clothes from highschool. (or at least the few that still fit!) i don;t shop for myself that much anymore. I get some new things here and there..good deals, christmas, birthday, etc. but i was going through my clothes one day and chris was like "wasn't that from when we first dated?" yeah...we "first dated" like over 5 yeas ago...haha time to throw THAT away..embarressing...

7. I always try to sound smart and use like big vocab words (especially talking to chris) and always end up using them wrong and sounding like an idiot instead.

ok that's it! Now I have to tag 7 more people and I choose" AMBER, JO LYNN, LANI, DANIELLE, KATY, STACY, and JESS

7 comments:

katie said...

That was cute! I'm glad you played:)

Katy said...

great! I'm really not going to be able to come up with 7 things!? I'll have to think for a while. :)

Stacy said...

That was really fun to read! Let us know if we can babysit so that we can fulfill your dream of clubbin'! Lol. Very fun. I did another tag on my blog. I hope that counts for yours, as well!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

You are so funny. I think a lot of Moms would like to go clubbing!!

Aida said...

Clubbing-awsome! I haven't gone to the graduate (in the university mall) in a long time- but they still might have salsa and/or country dancing nights- those were a lot of fun and not a bad atmosphere.

Ixchelle said...

Girls' night at the grad sounds great! Anyone up for that? You are so cute devrey. I am glad my kids have you as a piano teacher. You are doing a great job!

Rebecca said...

Dev!! I miss you! Anyways, I had to say that your comment about clubbing sounds exactly like me! I've always wanted to go, but I don't want to go somewhere dumb. Of course, now that I turned 21 a couple weeks ago I can get into anywhere I want, but now I have a 29 week belly. I guess I'll have to wait till the baby is born and I get skinny again! :)