Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bailey's 1st Halloween Costume:)

I couldn't resist posting these right after the stake Halloween Carnival:) Bailey was a penguin this year and although the mask pretty much covers her face, she still looks pretty darn cute and plump. I love the little wings on the arms and the little feet. It was a fun night, although hot and tiring for Bailey--I think we went with the intention that it's all for her. Yeah right...it was all for the us parents seeing our kid in a costume and taking pictures. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


10 comments:

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

oh my goodness! how sweet! shes the cutest little penguin ive ever seen! i miss you guys!!! hope all is well! love you!

KPackard said...

She is so cute! I love the little hood and especially the feet! It's funny how it's always so exciting to see your child in a costume--probably because they're so adorable! Happy Halloween, Bailey!

Gerber Family said...

oh! That is the cutest thing! She is getting so big! Hope you guys are doing well! Happy Halloween!

Katy said...

So stink'n cute!!! I love the costume!

Whitney Family said...

I love it! She's the cutest penguin I've ever seen!! I wish I were there to pinch her cheeks and kiss her fat neck!!! I love you guys!

Stacy said...

Bailey looked SO cute in her little costume. I think, in many ways, that Halloween is funner for the parents. At least when our kids a re really little.

Jo Lynn said...

Devry, I loved her costume and it was so unique, I've never seen a penguin before. I'm sorry you've had such a hard week with being sick and now your toothache, I hope you get into the dentist soon. You guys looked awesome last night!!!!

katie said...

what a cute little penguin!

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

cute costume

katie said...

I am tagging you! Go to my blog to see what to do:)