Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane...

It's the time of year to reflect on the past year and it got me thinking about how fast time goes. It has been an eventful year having a baby and it has changed our lives forever! I am so grateful for family and all our blessings. So I made a slideshow reminiscing about life. It starts with a younger Chris and I and goes through some eventful times of our lives and finally our little girl and her past 8 months of life. (put your mouse on the picture to get a caption)

6 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest slide show. I love the pictures of you guys in high school and even when you first got married. You were on beautiful bride and you were totally the prego woman I was jealous of, the one who just pokes out in front and is super skinny everywhere else. No wonder you look so good now...
I LOVED the slideshow Dev, super cute! Oh, good job for posting the picture right after you gave birth, don't you hate how great our husbands look and how horrible we look? Don't take that personal, we all look like that after having a baby. lol

KPackard said...

That slideshow was so sweet! I honestly felt teary eyed when the picture of you and Bailey snuggling in the hospital came up--I love tender mommy/baby moments. The last part of JoLynn's comment cracked me up and is so true! No matter how great I think I'm smiling in my hospital pose, I always look pale and super exhausted--yikes! Anyway, what a wonderful idea--so fun!

The Pearsons said...

I loved this. I miss you guys. Love the cowgirl picture with the hat!!! Hope all is well!

Kevin and Keeli said...

Dev! How the heck are you! Im so happy I found your blog! mine is kevinandkeeli.blogspot.com. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes? Where are you guys living at now?

Hogg Family said...

Nate and I watched your video and Nate said "What the Fetch?! Where are the Hoggs...we're down memory lane!" =) I explained that it was just your families in the pictures, don't worry. Anyway, very cute slide show! Bailers is getting so big! I can't even believe it!

Katy said...

I loved all the pictures, Devery! So cute!!!