This past Saturday was Sacramento "Free Park Day" where all the public parks are free--like the zoo, museums, art gallerys, everything! So we went park hopping and had a great day (although the crowds were crazy!) We didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few.
So fun and it doesn't look as half as bad as it was when we went! We didn't get there until 1:30 and it was insane! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and call me so we can do lunch this week! I love her little pony tail and what a cute coat that is,mmmm did you get that at GAP? LOL
Looks like you had so much fun! We're out of town and I was really sad to miss it. I'm too cheap to take Lucy to all those places normally. I love Bailey's pink coat-sooo cute.
That's great that you guys were able to go--we decided to just hang out at home instead...not brave enough for the crowds I guess. I love the picture of Bailey climbing up the giant green slide--she looks so confident like she knows exactly what she's doing and how to do it. So cute and what fun!
Chris and I are in Davis, California where Chris is working on a PhD in Neuroscience. I am in school finishing up my Bachelor's in music and teaching piano lessons and a preschool music class. We have been married 6 years and have a precious baby girl named Bailey--who is 3!
5 comments:
So fun and it doesn't look as half as bad as it was when we went! We didn't get there until 1:30 and it was insane! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and call me so we can do lunch this week!
I love her little pony tail and what a cute coat that is,mmmm did you get that at GAP? LOL
What a great idea! It looks like you three had fun...like always!
Looks like you had so much fun! We're out of town and I was really sad to miss it. I'm too cheap to take Lucy to all those places normally. I love Bailey's pink coat-sooo cute.
That's great that you guys were able to go--we decided to just hang out at home instead...not brave enough for the crowds I guess. I love the picture of Bailey climbing up the giant green slide--she looks so confident like she knows exactly what she's doing and how to do it. So cute and what fun!
Free park day, that is awesome!
Post a Comment