Saturday, February 14, 2009
BAILEY IS WALKING!
Yay! As you can tell by the video--we are way excited for Bailey to be walking. It just sort of happened all at once within like a day! People always told me that and I didn't really realize it was so fast. She has been "cruising furniture" for months now and pushing her car around since before Christmas. Within the last month she has gotten more confident at walking alongside us while only holding onto one of our hands, but then just yesterday we were at the library checking out some new books when she just took my car keys (she always steals them out of my purse) and then took off for the automatic sliding doors!!! I was like "whoa bailey you're walking right now!" haha she had taken five or six step s until I went and grabbed her. Later that night I had Chris watch and we had her walk between us:) Since yesterday she has already improved and is polishing her turning skills and "practicing." We are so proud! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'm so glad you have such a momentous occassion recorded!! She is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her! Love you guys! Mom and Dad W
CRAZY!!! ARe you ready for it? Sennika was the same way. She never stood by herself, but cruised for months. SHe literally just stood up and walked across the room one day. I about had a heart attack because I was NOT expecting it!
that is so cute! i loved them!
Yeah, that is so awesome!!! I remember that all too well and it's funny you mention your keys cuz if Savannah had a toy, blanky or anything else in her hands she felt safe enough to go on her own. I don't think they realize they can do it until they see that they actually can! I love it! Those are great videos and I can't wait to see her tomorrow in person!
That is so exciting--yeah Bailey! We'll have to have you over so she can teach Emmett :)
Post a Comment