Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

So as you know, our camera is still broken...so some of these pictures aren't very good since they are from our phones. I don't feel like writing details today so the pictures can explain the great weekend:) Special thanks to Jolynn for taking pics with her own camera and then sending them to me!! :)

It was a really fun ward picnic and easter egg hunt. Bailey did so well collecting the eggs and putting them in her little basket!


"I know I dropped a jelly bean around here somewhere..."

Trying to dig out the goodies!


Easter Sunday--this cute dress and trenchcoat were birthday gifts from her nana last month:)

3 comments:

Hogg Family said...

Cute Cute Cuuuute!

Jo Lynn said...

She is so stinkin cute and I sure hope you guys get a camera soon so we can see more....well I'm lucky enough to see her all the time, but blogging is still so fun!!!
I totally miss you Devrey! Once my Grandma takes off we so need to get together. I might go to the park tomorrow morning, I'll call ya okay???

JD said...

Oh she did a great job! What a totally adorable subject though:)

Jen Ditty :)