Monday, April 27, 2009
Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Yay! So Chris and I got to go to our first baseball game for the season. The sacramento Rivercats are just 10/15 minutes away! So we got someone to come over to watch Bailey (thanks Heidi & Justin--you're amazing!), put on our ball caps, packed some blankets (it gets a little chilly at night still) and headed out. It was a fun game to watch--especially with hotdogs, hot cocoa, and cuddling on our blanket. And by the way, lawn seating is awesome at night, cause you can still see really well and yet you can lay down and cuddle in the blankets while you watch! It was so fun and the rivercats won by a run and they had fireworks at the end. HOORAY for baseball season and DATES with my sexy hubby;) oh and HOORAY for BAiley being officially WEANED! I admit that I didn't think I would nurse so long, but I think I was the one who had more trouble letting go than Bailey. She did just fine--it kinda just happened since it was done really gradually. She was down to only the bedtime feeding and morning feeding for a few months, but now she's done--yay for freedom--but BOO for having small boobs again:( well you can't have it all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
don't worry dev, I'm sure the boobs will be back with child #2...and freak yes on the freedom!!! What a good little nurser you were! =)
You seriously crack me up girl!!! I'm liking the small boobs again...perks to it all right? Isn't is sad when they are weaned, but yes to freedom! I'm so glad you guys got to go out on a date and what a fun day...fireworks?? How cool is that!
Thanks for coming to the park and we still need to hang out and catch up, maybe we can do a girls night next week after I've had some time with Casey! :)
Post a Comment