Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bailey...Day by Day

So we had a really fun 3 day weekend because my sisters came to visit! I am still waiting for them to send me more pictures so I'll post pictures and details when I get those later on this week. But here are just some random pictures of some "Bailey Days". She is growing up so fast...she loves to go out shopping and running errands with me and it's fun to have a little buddy to hang with:) She's starting to mimic me and the things I do and she loves to "help" with the household duties (although most of the time she does the opposite..) Of course there are hard days but at least the good ones are mixed in as well!!!

"Happy New Year" shirt


Loving the solid foods (and no more baby food)life--hello flavor!


Thinking she's pretty cool eating a graham cracker while she stands with only one hand

Taking a bath with one of her buddies, Emmett

6 comments:

Steph said...

Love the baby gap pants ;)

Katy said...

She is getting so big! I love the new background too!

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

Oh Dev! She is so beautiful! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I love the popsicle video:)

KPackard said...

My poor child--why does he always have something hanging out of his mouth? Bailey such a cutie and growing so fast! Can you believe that our babies birthdays are just around the corner?

Jo Lynn said...

That is too cute, she's getting so big! She looks adorable in her outfit standing next to the chair...

Way cute background!

Nicole said...

cute cute cute!!!!