brushing her new teeth
She is currently obsessed with opening doors and cabinets...
There are definitely hard days, but overall she has brought so much joy to our lives. Being a mother is truly the ultimate sacrifice and also the greatest joy and love! It's hard to believe that she is 10 months old now. She is trying so hard to walk and will take lots of steps now if we just hold onto one of her hands. It gets so fun as they get to this age and interact and "play" with you. She loves to play "Chase" around the room and "peekaboo" and she is always reading her little books. She crawls over, opens a book up and then points to the pictures and starts "babbling" like she's reading it herself! I'll have to catch it on video camera...




5 comments:
I can't believe how good she is about letting you brush her teeth! She is SOO adorable!
I could not agree more, teething is the worst. My father in law wasn't very compassionate when he told me to get used it cuz she has a lot more to go! :) I love the pictures, super cute!
Teething stinks!!! Sennika now has 16 and started teething at 5 months. Once they start getting the snotty nose and low-grade fever, you always have to just wait to see if it's a cold or cutting more teeth. Good luck and try tylenol, motril, teething tablets, teething ring, orajel...I'm sure you'll find something that works! :) ps...I still haven't heard back from my friend on how to center the header...I'll let you know when she tells me!
She's so cute. Teething is hard but thank goodness only temporary. Tay does the same thing with her top lip when we try to brush her teeth...but now she demands to brush her own teeth (more like eat the toothpaste and she's done)
Bailey is so cute! I especially love her head bands, were those your idea dev? hehe, she has her " mama's eyes"
Post a Comment