Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Morning

Like I said, we're way behind on our posts so here is some pics of Christmas morning...they're mainly all of Bailey because Chris and I didn't want any early morning pics posted! ;) She had a balst opening presents and even had to take a nap in between it all. We were finally done with both houses by the early afternoon!

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Wow, someone got spoiled!!! She looks very similar to Sav in being a little overwhelmed by everything..
I love that she got Brown Bear Brown Bear to, it's Sav's new favorite book right now.

KPackard said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun and it's good to hear that you're back! Bailey looks so cute checking out her new toys and opening her presents. It's such an experience for these babies--I wonder what their thinking :) I'm excited to see you soon!

Gerber Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with the fam! I am sure they loved seeing you guys and little bailey-she sure is cute! It was so great to see you guys even if for just a few minutes...youre such a cute family!

Jess said...

It's great to have you back! :)