Woah, it seems like I'm so out of the blogging loop since I haven't had a post up in awhile. We had a fun week up in Medford visiting Josh (who just returned from a mission in Russia) Chris had to go back home after the weekend to return to school and work, but Bailey and I stayed and hung out for the rest of the week! It was lots of fun to hang with my mom and sisters and my in-laws. My sister-in-law is about to have her baby here in April and it was fun to shop for baby things with her. And my sister, Carissa is about to graduate here in a few months and has been dating Chris' brother Josh (the one just off his mission) it was cute to watch them together and remember when chris and I were there after his mission...ah young love;)I guess they were writing eachother while he was gone. Our families are super connected and have known eachother for 6 years, but who woulda thought? haha anways, here are some pictures of the trip up and down and some leftover Valentine pics. Chris had made me a specail romantic dinner and we watched a chick flick of my choice. He also cleaned the whole house and got flowers for "his ladies" (me and bailey both) he is such a sweet and thoughtful husband:) and did i mention way hott? LOL

Bailey loved her new seat and was much better on the trip with it. She thinks she's so funny now and was balancing books and things on her head and then laughing hysterically..

the way back home...
Happy Valentine's Day!



3 comments:
I love the new car seat and as I can see so does Bailey!!! Devrey, I didn't know he cleaned the house, got you guys flowers and all that, what a sweet heart!!! I love that she balances things on her head, that is too funny! Super cute background by the way...
Devrey, you and Chris are still young love, you guys just aren't in high school anymore. I think that is awesome your sister is dating Chris's bro, too cute!
Your pictures on your blog are so adorable!!! I am glad every thing is going so well for your family! Smiles Danette
Isn't it wonderful to get away! I love going home. Bailey is such a sweet little girl! She is so cute.
Post a Comment