She finally has enough hair on top to do a little ponytail! I'm so excited for more variety in hairstyles
Standing ALONE
She has just started standing all by herself. She'll then realize that she isn't holding onto anything and then lower herself back to the ground! We tried to get her to do it for the picture but ya know...she just looks at Chris like, "whatever I'm sitting down"




3 comments:
She's growing up Dev and she's just a little cutie! I see you figured out how to move some things back up to the top, I hope you don't have anymore blogging problems.
I love her little bow and the smile on her face, just adorable! Oh, she left her little push toy at our house so I'll have to give that back to ya tomorrow...
Thanks for talking today, I really appreciate our friendship!!!
I'm so jealous she has that much hair already!!! :) I can't believe she is so close to walking already!
Molly Mormon, psh! Don't you love when you can finally put bows in their hair??? I can't get over how adorable she is!
Post a Comment