Then we opened presents and Bailey got so spoiled...
Some cute clothes from Nana & Papa
A cute princess couch (she's sitting on it) from Grammy & Grampa--plus this cute musical card that played the "Itsy-Bitsy Spider"--she carried it around the house all weekend opening and closing it and dancing!
and hmmmm what have we here...
a beautiful painting/photograph and poem from her GM Shayli:)
Then after going to Old town Sacramento...this was Bailey--
And THEN that same night Chris had a big suprise Birthday party for me! My Birthday isn's until this Thursday but since everyone was in town he sent me shopping with my mom and when I got home he had made a special dinner, and cake for me! Everyone helped out and it was so fun! I got some cute clothes and jewelry and Chris got me tickets to see "The Lion King" broadway musical that is coming to Sacramento this summer!!! Thank you everyone!!
"The After Party"--
Wow, by Sunday we were all exhausted. We went to church and had a good old relaxing day:) What a great weekend--thank you everyone for coming and making our birthdays so special! Love you all! And we missed you Brittany (who is 9 months pregnant), Camilla (who is in China teaching English), and David (who is at pilot school in Utah)
In her new Sunday dress
Enjoying her new couch
Playing with mommy







5 comments:
Devrey, I love that you had a surprise party and how perfect that your whole family was there!!! We need to do something on Thursday...how about I take you and Bailey out for lunch??
I love the pictures, especially of Bailey squinching her lips together between the balloons, so cute!
Those outfits are darling!
You have to find out where your Mom made the poem and picture of Bailey, that is the sweetest thing and I totally want one for Savannah!
I'm glad you guys had such a fun weekend!
That is so much fun! Bailey is so cute walking everywhere - they are so fun to watch when they're so excited! And how fun is that to have Christ surprise you!? That's awesome.
Bailey got the cutest outfits for her birthday! I adore those little dresses. I'm so glad you had such a fun time with your fam in town.
Aww, looks like y'all had a great b-day party. I was shocked she seemed to stay so clean with her cupcake, Sid just got icing and cake everywhere for his 1st b-day.
And I love her dresses their sooooooo cute!
Love you guys and miss ya!
I noticed that little green jacket Bailey was wearing on Sunday. SO adorable! I love the picture of her peeking into the box of packing Styrofoam. That's hilarious. :) I am glad you both had such great birthdays!!
Post a Comment