Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!

I can't believe that a year has already gone by. People always tell you that it goes by so fast and you kinda say, "uh yeah" but you're baby is screaming and you've been up multiple times a night and almost out of patience and you're thinking "yeah right it's not going by fast enough!" LOL but I can say now that it really does and they change so much in such a short space of time too. I am so grateful for our little BAiley and even though she's officially a TODDLER now, she will always be my little baby Bailers:) We love you BAiley--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A Year Flown By...(click on pic for a caption)


We are doing the real celebrating this weekend when the family comes down, but Chris and I presented our gift to her today:) (a little table and chairs)oh! and she got her first cupcake...





p.s. I frickin' broke my toe yesterday evening before dinner and anyone who thinks that breaking a toe isn't that bad is so wrong...it HURTS SO bad! but some tylenol,ice, rest (thanks to chris for doing everything yesterday) and a crude tape up job seem to help:)

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Bailey, how fun to look back on how tiny she was!! What a cutie and I loved that she ate the whole cupcake, you go girl!
I also love the chair and table, how sweet is that? I'm learning kids love furniture that's there size...Sav will have to come over and play.
I can't wait to see pictures of her big celebration this weekend!!!

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

i cant believe she is one! :) thats crazy!!! im sorry you broke your toe! that stinks!

Katy said...

no way!!! She is not one! So glad you had fun together!

katie said...

Happy Birthday!! She is soooo cute! We love Rexburg! Especially now that the spring and summer are on their way! Are you guys in CA? I can't remember where you are... Bailey is adorable!!!