Bailey absolutely LOVED the beach! We hadn't been since last summer when she was only 5 or 6 months old. Chris taught her how to chase the waves and then run away when they were coming back. we built sand castles, scoped the tide pools, and then went over to the redwoods to have a look at all the beautiful groves (we don't have any pics of that part!)
Chris wanted rainbow chip cupcakes for his Birthday and so Bailey was in heaven! She has such a sweet tooth..I have no idea from where! (wink wink)chris got a new camera, and a couple books:) Plus an awesome chance to go on a fishing trip with the boys that weekend!



Bailey and I had a lot of fun while Chris was gone, shopping...


Exploring parks,


And waiting for the bus! (We had to ride the bike and take the bus all weekend since Chris had the car on his trip--but it was fun!)







2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Bailey is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting! Looks like you guys had a fun little weekend! And Happy Birthday to Chris!
Oh my gosh can you please send in that picture with Bailey walking away holding a gap bag???? That is such a cute advertisement....her sportin gap.
You did an amazing job with Chris's Birthday and you were strong while he was gone...sleeping all alone. I'm so proud of you for going back to school, you are awesome!
Post a Comment