Wednesday, July 29, 2009

AHHH!

So I haven't posted in ages, but life is super busy as of late! We have moved apartments (to on-campus student housing) and will save about $400/mo. in rent and bills! And my summer course is only 8 weeks long and so it has been super busy and crammed and my final is tomorrow (wish me luck--lol) and before we moved my sister Carissa and Chris' bro Josh got married! (Yeah kinda creepy...will their kids look like our kids???) so you could say that life is running away without me--but I'm loving it! I love being in school, love our new place (IKEA has helped a lot ;) and I love being busy. So I promise a new more interesting post this next week with pics of our new apartment and a more detailed update! lots of love! --The Cunninghams

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

Girl get on it!!! I want to see pictures of your sisters wedding and everything else you've been up to! Love ya