
I love Sundays because it's my "sleep in day" and Chris takes Bailey birdwatching while I get ready for church:) Then he comes home and makes a big Sunday breakfast (we have church at 11am). He is such a sweet guy:)

Bailey loves to sit by Chris and stretch with him before he goes running. Bailey and I usually ride the bike next to him while he runs each morning after Bailey has her breakfast.

Bailey is about finished with gymnastics for the summer and has had so much fun doing it. It's so cute how excited she gets when we go and she gets to bounce around on the huge long trampoline, play in the gigantic ball pit, and go through all the obstacle courses with her little buddies. It has been really fun for both of us. She also has enjoyed Music Makers every week that they have at the church. It is so cute to see her dance to all the songs and play the instruments. She is a very active child and so I'm always doing things like this to keep us busy:) She weighs 23lbs. now and is getting so big and growing into her little personality. She does the funniest things that make her seem more and more like a little person instead of a baby.

Bailey loves shopping with me. She has never liked staying in the cart and would always run around and it was a disaster, but now she stays with me and pushes the cart underneath me and puts things (like her blanket) into the little basket at her level:) When I go to check out there will be tons of random stuff in there if Im not careful and checking.

Bailey loves to swim! We go to the public pool a lot because there is a big toddler splash park and wade-in pool, but when we're just at home she likes to get naked and sit in her own little giraffe pool:)

I just love this little mini skirt and tank top--the wedge sandals complete the look! LOL ;)
I begin school this month and am super excited! I've worked out classes so it's when Chris can be home with Bailey (he's pretty flexible with working in the lab in the summer) or I have an awesome neighbor named Paola who will watch her sometimes if Chris can't. I've officially decided to make teaching piano an official business. I am just loving my little students (there are 6 now) and I love teaching kids the best! Piano is just so awesome and such a passion of mine--and my dream is to one day have my own studio at my home and teach piano for low, affordable rates or do trades for lessons so that kids who ordinarily couldn't afford it, could. My Dad did yard work for an older piano teacher in exchange for me and my sibling's lessons before I went to high school/college and was able to pay for my own professional lessons. Without those lessons when I was younger, I wouldn't have this passion for piano and the ability to play. I don't think that just because someone doesn't have money that they shouldn't have the same opportunities to take piano as the wealthier families. So one day, I want to make this dream happen and Chris has been so supportive of me in teaching and dreaming:)


Reading to Bailey and her little buddy Savannah:) Aren't they so cute?
Well, sorry this was super long...lots has happened lately. And there is even more to catch up on later! Love, The Cunninghams




4 comments:
Oh the gymnastics sounds like so much fun! I didn't know they had that for little kids...I am going to have to look into that! And her helmet is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!
Super cute pictures Dev, I love them all! The one of her pushing the cart is adorable, what a little helper you have. I LOVE the last picture, you are so good with both of our girls! I still owe you a date night, let me know when!
Casey came home from home teaching and told me all about your new business, how exciting!!! Dev, I love that you want to give opportunities to everyone, not the those with money. That just shows the type of person you are and you are so talented and are so willing to share this talent with everyone. Hey, if we stay here I'll buy a piano and I"ll be your student K?
Love ya and thanks so much for coming last night, it seriously was the greatest day for me.
So cute! i love the picture of Bailey in the back of the bike on her little seat. How fun!!
Oh, Devery...it's good to know you are alive. Bailey is getting so big and sounds like such a fun little girl. Glad that things are slowing down for Chris and I'm excited for you to go to back school. I loved teaching piano too, but I found that it was too hard for me with my little ones. Good luck!
Post a Comment