Thursday, January 29, 2009

Help!!!

So ,as you've porbably noticed...everything that is supposed to be on the sidebar is now at the bottom of my blog below all the posts! Any ideas or help on how to put it back would be greatly appreciated! I already tried changing the template...

3 comments:

SwEaRiKa said...

Dev,
Go to your Dashboard, then click Layout. You should be able to move the boxes from the bottom of your layout to the right side. If you can't, make sure the layout you have chosen has room for boxes on the right side next to your posts. Hope this helps.

Jo Lynn said...

If you can't figure it out, I can always come over and help you....and I'm thinking I might come over today anyways...:)

Katy said...

Try the layout suggestion and if that doesn't work, you need to change your template to one that has it on the side. I always make sure to save the HTML script for my blog before I do anything big just in case I mess up and can just copy/paste it back together! ;) Good luck!