So, as I mentioned in the last post, two of my beautiful sisters came down to visit me and we had a really fun 3 day weekend going to San Francisco one day, and Old Town Sacramento another. It was so great to have them and they were such a big help with Bailey and everything! Love you guys--thanks for a wonderful weekend:)
San Francisco
They have a really cool video game museum on the wharf and we each had a quarter to use...my sisters chose the old school boxing game, Chris chose the arm wrestling, Bailey chose the horse ride, and I chose the Kiss-O-meter:)
We put our quarter in...
We kissed and waited...
and we're "HOTT STUFF"!!! YEAH BABY!!
more pics...
Old Town Sac
Just 'Hanging Out' in Davis...
While Chris had to work, us girls got ready and went downtown to lunch, shop and an art gallery on a rooftop! It was lots of fun:) (put mouse on slide for captions)
4 comments:
How fun! I Sure miss you guys! Bailey sure is growing up fast... When is her birthday? March something....?
How fun, I love the pictures of you guys kissing! Hot stuff, oooh!
I didn't know you took them to the city, that's awesome and what a fun place to visit. What a blessing family is to have so close...
So fun! It looks like you guys had a blast!
so that thing Chris was arm wrestling? TOTALLY in "The Princess Diaries!"
Also, Bailey is cuter than cute.
Post a Comment