Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just Another Weekly Update

This is kinda long, but it gives a mini-tour of the apartment (it's way messy though) and of a typical evening at the Cunningham's:)


This weekend we went shopping for Bailey's Birthday presents! Her birthday is Wednesday, the 11th but we're celebrating it next weekend when all of our family comes down! We're going to have the party at Chuck-E-Cheese :) I'll definitely be posting about that in a couple weeks!!! She is wearing alittle bear backpack that has a leash on it for when we go to places like IKEA and she wants to walk around. She never listens to us or stays with us cause she's too excited so this is for safety reasons and to keep her with us. It took a couple times for her to get used to it, but she's coming around. :) It's either that or sit in the cart and BAiley is way too active to do that now that she's walking.


Chris is studying his little bum off for this next weeks finals--the quarter is almost over and he has to finish his project in the lab and get a presentation ready of his research. He is super busy but sucha sweet husband and always helping out around the house and spending time with Bailey:) Love you honey!


And of course little Bailey is as active as ever and thinks she is so independent now that she can walk around--I noticed that this is kinda nice in a lot of ways and a little easier on mommy!

7 comments:

Hogg Family said...

Bailey in the jeans and pink shirt with pigtails is like the cutest thing ever! I agree...I'm a fan of the walking stage I think it's a little easier. Harder sometimes at the stores when they don't wanna be in the cart, but for the most part better. What a fun age they're at!! Happy early birthday Cunningham girls! =)

Jo Lynn said...

She is such a doll!!! I love her little back pack, but I still have to make fun of you for having the kid on a leash, LOL!
Cute video and what a great hubby he is!
Sounds like you guys had a great weekend shopping, I can't wait to see pictures of her Birthday!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

I am glad that you got to experience you typical night with you. Zack and I watched it together, very enjoyable! hahah. She is a very cute little thing. I can't wait till Emory is walking. I can't believe she is almost One. Emory turns one on the 19th! How fast time goes.

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

I mean... I am glad that WE got to experience YOUR typical night with you...man I am dumb sometimes!

Annie said...

Y'all are so CUTE! I can't wait till we can get these little ones together now that their getting older. Sooner or later at one of them Family Reunions.
Tons of Love

KPackard said...

That Bailey girl is so cute! Look at her just walking all over the house. And that backpack is awesome and not a bad idea. That's exciting that her birthday is coming up! Happy early Birthday!

I did know you paint! Someday we'll have to get together and have a painting party :) Can't wait to see your finished product!

katie said...

I always said I would NEVER put my kids on a leash. But then I had kids! Haha! I totally need to get a couple of those, it is SO scary when they get lost:(
Oh. Adam and Jessica Gerber are in are ward! And how do you know Jason Gonzalez?! I was looking at your friends list and finding all these people I know:)