We had so much fun visitng Apple Hill as a family and taking Bailey to see the animals, pumpkin patches, and orchards. It's so beautiful and there are so many booths, candy shops, activities, and of course apples! The homemade apple donuts and apple juice are sooo good! It was such a fun day and we hope to go back again this fall!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
woa--slide show?!!? You're totally a skilled blogger. That picture in the slide of Bailey kinda turning around and sticking her head out of the stroller is SO cute! I can't believe she's feeding herself. and I love that she always has bows... good job mama!
Bailey is adorable! And sheesh, Dev, you are looking skinny!
Good! It's so fun to get to see your little family! Bailey is an absolute doll!!! I'm way better at blogging than facebook...:) Our blog has a privacy setting, so drop me an e-mail (so I can add your e-mail) if you are interested: willis.katy@gmail.com It's so good to get back in touch with you!
That looks like so much fun! Bailey is getting so big and so cute! Hope all is well down in California!
Hey Dev! I am so glad I found your blog. Bailey is getting so big. She is so cute. It looks like you guys are really enjoying California.
Hope all is well,
Danielle Oakey
I so can't wait to go there and I'm craving those yummy apple donuts all the time...
The pictures are so cute and what a beautiful day you guys had.
How fun! I love Apple Hill. WE want to go soon, too. I love that little pond where you guys had lunch. Last time we were there kids were renting fishing poles to fish in the pond. So cute. Great pictures!
Post a Comment