Sunday, October 12, 2008
Little Crawler
Yay! Bailey is finally crawling and mom couldn't be happier. She was at the stage where she wanted to crawl sooo bad and would get all frustrated and so who did she take it out on? yep. mom. So I got to hold her 24/7 or help her along and now she can finally be a little more independent now that there is a whole new world out there to explore. Go little Bailers! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed she's crawling so young! It is a relief when they can start playing by themselves...but don't wish her "babyhood" away too quickly! :)
Devrey! I was so excited to hear from you! What a cute blog and CUTE BABY! I'm excited to have you as a blogger friend:)
Yeah for Bailey and yeah for you! That's so great, isn't it amazing how all the sudden they just get it. Can't wait to see the Disco Bay post....
Yeah Bailey! I love it when they get moving (even though they get into much more) because they are so much happier!
Devrey! Your little girl is a doll! she's adorable! Facebook told me you had a blog, and I'm so glad. I love the pictures. What are you guys up these days?
Laura Brown
Post a Comment