I'm laughing so hard right now, does Chriss know you posted this yet??? I love it, don't we all look so silly when we talk to our babies.... I hope your appt. went okay today. I was thinking of you, poor little girl probably had a hard day. I just love this video, I want to keep listening to it over and over.. The jumper is a great invention!
Chris and I are in Davis, California where Chris is working on a PhD in Neuroscience. I am in school finishing up my Bachelor's in music and teaching piano lessons and a preschool music class. We have been married 6 years and have a precious baby girl named Bailey--who is 3!
3 comments:
I'm laughing so hard right now, does Chriss know you posted this yet??? I love it, don't we all look so silly when we talk to our babies....
I hope your appt. went okay today. I was thinking of you, poor little girl probably had a hard day.
I just love this video, I want to keep listening to it over and over.. The jumper is a great invention!
that is so cool!! Bailey in the jumper is pretty funny. I'm sure she brings a whole new dimension to your life.
yeah, we are in New Mexico... will be for a good while. I'm really enjoying my work with the Boy Scouts.
glad you're blogging - I don't know what older generations did with out it and Facebook :)
I couldn't get the clip to play...I'll have to come back later. Sennika would probably want to watch it with me anyway. ;)
Post a Comment