We were invited out to Jo Lynn and Casey's parent's cabin a couple weeks ago and had so much fun hanging out and riding on the boat! Chris did awesome and picked up wakeboarding within a few trys (he tends to do taht with things...those dang naturals). I did not even try it--the water and weather was pretty cold and they had to wear wet suits.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Weekend at Disco Bay
We were invited out to Jo Lynn and Casey's parent's cabin a couple weeks ago and had so much fun hanging out and riding on the boat! Chris did awesome and picked up wakeboarding within a few trys (he tends to do taht with things...those dang naturals). I did not even try it--the water and weather was pretty cold and they had to wear wet suits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
Way to go, Chris! Those kind of things intimidate me, so I think it's great he did so well. Glad you guys had fun!
I love it and Devry, don't feel bad cuz those guys are crazy for getting in the water on a cold day like that...I love the pictures of Chriss! I'm so glad you guys were able to come and I think it's cute you called it a cabin, LOL!
I'm glad your home, I missed ya!
I found your blog through Chelseas hope you don't mind...I added you to my list. Love ya, wish we could have seen your cute little one in Oregon!!
Post a Comment